Bearing in mind data protection and the privacy of our clients, we ensure security that meets the standards set out in applicable law, in particular those contained in the regulations listed below:
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2020.344, i.e.)
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR (Dz.U. L 119 of 4.5.2016)
- Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2019.1781, i.e.)
- Law of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Dz.U.2021.576 i.e.)
This document is addressed to:
- People who visit the website amberhairclinic.pl or accounts on social platforms belonging to Amber Hair Clinic Sp. z o.o.
- People who will take advantage of the possibility of communication via the website’s online chat, WhatsApp or Messenger
- Persons interested in the services offered by the Clinic
The Administrator, with due diligence, applied technical and organizational measures to protect the processed personal data, which have been secured against disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as against their processing contrary to the applicable law.
Scope of data processed by the Clinic
As part of the website and the provision of services undertaken through it, the Administrator collects data that is provided by the User in two ways: passively and actively.
The data collected passively saved by the website includes, among others:
- Information about the time of the visit
- IP addresses
- URL addresses
- System logs
- Information about the type of the browser, etc.
The Administrator applies the principle of minimizing data collected passively, and limits their collection to the data necessary for the purpose of customer service on the website.
Passively collected data is stored for the purpose of supporting the administration of the Website for the period necessary to achieve the objectives, enabling its efficient functioning and the use of user-friendly solutions. Only persons authorized to administer the Website have access to that data.
The data actively provided by the Website User – which in conclusion is collected by the Website – includes, in particular:
Data provided in the contact form, such as:
- email address
- Name and Surname
- Phone number
- Gender and age
- Supplementary data provided in the contact form, related to the inquiry about the offered services
- Content of inquiries addressed to consultants via messenger or chat, including online consultations
- Content of e-mails addressed to the clinic
- Other data provided by the Customer as part of contact with the Clinic.
The above mentioned data will be processed by authorized persons during the period necessary to perform the service and within the time specified by law.
The data may be made available to entities authorized to process them under applicable regulations, including competent state authorities to the extent necessary to perform the obligations incumbent on the Administrator.
Storing personal data
- The Clinic stores personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of their processing.
- Personal data processed due to the fulfillment of the legal obligation of responisiblity on the Clinic, including the implementation of concluded contracts, are stored and processed by the Administrator for the periods stated by law, including, among others:
- for the duration of the contractual relationship
- for a period of 5 years from the beginning of the year following the financial year to which the transaction relates
- for the period of securing pursuing claims, not less than 6 years from the date on which the claim became due.
Rights of the Website User
- The right to access personal data – provides the opportunity to check whether and what of the User’s data is processed. It also provides the possibility of requesting a copy of personal data that is stored on the Website.
- Right to rectify personal data – provides the possibility of correcting data processed by the Administrator, including:
- supplementing incomplete data
- deletion of false or out-of-date data
- correction of false data
Rectification of personal data will take place after it’s correctness has been verified.
- Right to limit the processing of personal data – provides the option to request the cessation of personal data being processed. The law may be implemented to the extent limited by the legitimate grounds for data processing, necessary to fulfill the Administrator’s legal obligations.
- Right to delete personal data – allows you to request the deletion of data processed by the Website, if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and their storage is not necessary to fulfill the obligations on the Administrator side.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data – The data subject has the right to object at any time – for reasons related to his or her particular situation – to the processing of personal data concerning him/her. The Administrator shall no longer process such data unless he demonstrates the existence of valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to trasfer the data– on this basis, to the extent that the data is processed in connection with the concluded contract or expressed consent, the Administrator issues data provided by the person to whom they relate, in a format that allows them to be read by a computer;
The use of the rights can be carried out by sending an e-mail or registered letter to the Administrator’s address.
The Administrator also informs that the User whose data is processed has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Providing personal data though voluntary, it is necessary to contact the clinic or to use the clinic’s offer, unless it results directly from contractual provisions or applicable law.
per letter to the following address:
Amber Hair Clinic Sp. z o. o.
ul. Seweryna Goszczyńskiego 28, lok. 17, 80-134 Gdańsk
All the applications will be reviewed by us in the shortest possible time period.
Newsletter – rules for data processing and unsubscribing
The user’s email address will be processed, in case of subscribing to our newsletter, in order for the newsletter to be sent.
Providing an e-mail address is voluntary.
The data will be processed until the consent to receive the newsletter is withdrawn.
You can withdraw your consent at any time:
- via the link provided in the footer of the newsletter
- by sending a message to the Clinic’s contact e-mail: email@example.com
- sending a message using the contact form located at: https://amberhairclinic.pl/kontakt/
Cookies are small files that are placed on the User’s computer by the websites that they visit. They are commonly used to improve the operation of websites, increase efficiency, allow you to remember login data, activity or collect statistical data.
- personalization of preferences regarding the processing of cookies
- deleting cookies from the browser history, the so-called clearing the cache, after leaving the site
- disabling cookies in your browser
Cookies do not contain data which could identify the User, which means that it is not possible to determine the User’s identity on their basis . Files saved by the Website are in no way harmful to the User or his/her device, they do not interfere with the device’s software and its settings.
Deleting or blocking cookies may affect the comfort of use, and some functions of the Website may no longer be available.
Please note that deleting all cookies will result in the User’s set preferences being lost, including the ability to opt out of cookies, as opting out requires the placement of an opt-out cookie on the User’s device.
Disabling cookies necessary for authentication and security processes may make it difficult or even impossible to use the Website.
Using your web browser to control cookies
If the User does not consent to the storage of cookies on the end device, the settings of the web browser he/she uses should be changed. Preventing the storage of cookies may result in:
- not saving cookies on the end device
- informing about saving a given cookie file on the device each time
- deleting cookies after using the Website
In order to manage cookie settings, select a browser from the list below and follow the instructions.
Information about other browsers and devices can be found at:
Opting out of analytical cookies:
Types of cookies
Necessary cookies – these are files necessary for the website to function properly. They are used in response to actions taken by the User, including but not limited to:
- privacy options
- filling out forms
Blocking this type of files may cause the website to malfunction.
Analytical cookies -they are used to collect information about traffic sources, website popularity and for statistical purposes. Blocking this type of cookies prevents the collection of information about the use of the Website and monitoring the performance of the website.
Functional cookies -they help to improve the effectiveness of marketing activities and adapt them to the needs of the Website User.
Advertising cookies – are used to promote services, articles or events. They are designed to adapt advertising messages to the User’s preferences. They also prevent the appearance of same ads.
Temporary (session) cookies – remain in the browser’s cache until the end of using the Website. They are necessary for the functioning of the application or the entire Website. They enable the identification and resolution of technical problems and facilitate Website’s navigation.
Persistent cookies – this type of cookie is stored in your browser and provides amenities for the easy use of the website. The duration of their storage depends on the browser settings.